Skip to main content

Why MamaKenBFit?!?!


I am sure many of you have wondered this...Why MamaKenBFit? What's the point? The plan? The purpose? Well, let me explain why I started MamaKenBFit and what my hopes and goals are for it. 
1) I have always been intrigued by all things nutrition and fitness. It is so fascinating to me how food and exercise affects not just our physical health and bodies but also our mental health, our mood, our personality, our brain and much more. Seriously, I have a box of magazine articles consisting of recipes, workout routines, health tips, etc from MIDDLE SCHOOL!  I exaggerate not when I say I've ALWAYS been intrigued by health, fitness and nutrition. It's so fascinating to me. 
2) I have a strong desire to help others learn to live healthy, holistic lifestyles. Health isn't just physical. Health is mental, spiritual and physical. It's holistic. It's made up all aspects of our lives and it's important! This is the ONLY body, only life we are give and it's the temple of the Holy Spirit so it is important we care for it the best we can. My hope is to educate, encourage, uplift other women and spur then toward overall health. I want to defy the "mom stigma" that once you have kids health just goes out the window. How many times have we heard a fellow mom say "I use to be skinny, but then I had kids"? Health is more than skinny, it's about being the best we can be for our families. Our kids deserve healthy, active, confident mamas. We don't have to live lacking confidence in ourselves and appearance, we deserve more and so do our kids. So, I want to help moms find their health, energy and confidence to be the best they can be for themselves, their families and God!
3) Financial Peace. Simply put, I hope to turn this business into a full-time opportunity. Right now my goal is to start paying off bills--student loans, cars, etc. but eventually I want to be home full time with my kiddos. That's where my heart is...investing in my kiddos and investing in other mamas' health. This business is going to provide the financial freedom to do that. 
4) It's FUN!! I love what I do. I love this business. I love my team! And I love the potential and the growth I see in the future! <3

Mamas CAN Be Fit!

Interested in learning more about being the healthiest version of you? Or how you can help others? Email me at Kenna.Blevins@gmail.com!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whole30 Days 14-23

When I started Whole30, it was my intent to write posts every day. Well, as you can tell, that just did not happen. I apologize. Life is just crazy and I simply have not had the time. So here is an update from the past week. Day 14 BREAKFAST: Sliced Banana with a scoop of Barney's Almond Butter Sunday mornings are super duper busy so quick breakfasts are all I have time for as I am usually running out the door at the last possible minute. My husband is a pastor so he heads to the church early so I have to get myself and our son ready. I should probably just wake up earlier so I can have a better breakfast on Sundays, but I prefer the sleep. LUNCH: Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wings with Roasted Broccoli and Whole30 Ranch Oh muh gooooosh guys. These wings were SO good. I totally ate like 6 of them. Seriously, click the link and make them like, right now. SO GOOD! DINNER: Aidell's Chicken & Apple Sausage with leftover Roasted Broccoli We also have eve...

Paleo Pancakes TWO Ways!

I have always been a breakfast eater but never really a pancake eater. I LOVE eggs, potatoes and french toast. Mmm Mmm. :) However, when I was pregnant with my son I craved pancakes like it was my job. Luckily for me, my husband is a fantastic pancake maker. I mean, seriously, he does not cook, like evverrr. But that man, boy he can make amazing pancakes and omelets....breakfast is definitely his forte...at least in the kitchen. But, sadly once lil man was born, the pancake-making stopped but my craving and love for pancakes did not. So, here we are over two years later, still loving pancakes. And believe it not, lil man loooooooves breakfast. It's the one meal I can count on him eating and loving 100%  of the time. We usually have pancakes at least once a week. So, naturally, I had to move on from Aunt Jemima and Hungry Jack to something a little yummier and a lot healthier. Here are our favorite Paleo Pancake Recipes: Paleo Banana Pancakes 1 Banana (mashed) 2 Eggs 1 T...

Whole30 Day 3

Guys. Today I passed up on Spaghetti and Meatballs at Youth Group without a second thought. THIS. IS. A. BIG. DEAL. If you know me, you know that I love love LOVE Italian food. I mean seriously, the first two years my husband and I were married, he was convinced all I knew how to cook was pasta or tacos (I also LOVE Mexican food). I can cook but those are my favs and they're so easy peasy. He is used to Southern Cookin (he's a NC boy) and I don't know how to do that (although I have picked up a few recipes from my awesome mother-in-law). So, anyway I was pretty darn proud of myself. I did have the urge to take a big ole bite outta little man's garlic bread but I resisted. Anyhoo, here is how Day 3 went... Day 3 BREAKFAST: Melissa's Chicken Hash (from the new Whole30 book ) I did not have apple cider or walnuts so I used apple cider vinegar and sliced almonds. The recipe calls for arugula or baby spinach. I used baby spinach because that's what I...